Advanced training. Experiencing is believing!
For beginners to experienced or professional boxers (at all levels) who want to significantly improve their performance and results without the use of traditional blocks but use innovative defense, counter techniques and tactics.
This advanced boxing training can also be followed as a course, and focuses on tactical superiority by using biomechanical principles. This makes you more aware of your movements and the movements of the opponent.
The benefits that you can achieve are:
* Significantly very less injuries
* Better defense and counters (without pain)
* Effective punches
* Faster knockouts
* Better balance
* Faster reflexes
* A more relaxed physical and mental state
* Less aggression and violence
* Control over the movements of the opponent
* Deeper insight
* Improved stamina through minimal effort. (No clinch, no patterns) Less fatige
With regular boxing, both during training and during games, often too much unnecessary power for maximum impact is being used taht can cause injuries to the wrists, shoulders, and other joints. Injury leads to a reduction in performance and possibly even to life-long inconveniences.
This innovative way of kickboxing can be followed without any problems in addition to regular training.
Deze post is ook beschikbaar in: Dutch